Monday, August 17, 2009

Crusaders and Haters



Here are two pieces I did for the Crusaders and Haters show in Culver City last month. The theme was Superheroes and Villains in American Pop Culture. I had a lot of fun making these little guys, and am probably going to do a few more versions if I ever have the time. They're now available as prints in my Shop, and you can also check out some pictures of the show here!


CelineśĀ¨ said...


Matthew Kobylarek said...

Wow! All of your work is really, really mind-blowingly amazing!

Nunca es otra vez said...

I liked it. What's next?

Mayumi Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!